[Ardour-Users] Calf Multi-Band Comp not playing nicely with Ardour 3.x?

Aaron Herzon herzona at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 30 11:56:02 PDT 2013

Thanks, Benjamin.  I will seek out a newer (or older) version of the Calf Multi-band compressor and see if that fixes this.  Looks like it's going to be several days before I can get to this but I will report back once I try this.  It would be a shame if I have to go backwards because I really like the latest interface.  My ears are not trained enough judge the quality of the compression but the UI is certainly very well done.

Does anyone know if Calf and/or AVLinux devs are on this list?

Aaron