[Ardour-Users] Ardour 3 Export

Sakari Bergen sakari.bergen at beatwaves.net
Thu Jan 31 02:59:10 PST 2013

If you have any plugins, could you try to deactivate them and see if the
problem goes away? If that doesn't help, can you upload a wav somewhere?
The mp3 pretty much destroys everything that is going on on the sample
level, which could reveal something useful when inspected in a sample
editor...

-Sakari-