[Ardour-Users] MIDI-playback in recent svn

Johannes Mueller joh_im_web at gmx.de
Sat Jan 26 15:42:12 PST 2013

Thanks Paul,

I just wanted to make sure that I did not miss any introduced or changed
feature. So I will investigate this further, although I have no clue where to
start. It works in beta5 as expected and in 13999 MIDI just doesn't playback.
Both, sessions created in current svn and in beta do playback in beta5 and
don't in current svn.

Well, I think I'm gonna sleep on it and tomorrow we'll see.

Johannes