[Ardour-Users] A3 playhead rolls automatically

John Rigg au2 at jrigg.co.uk
Thu Feb 28 10:50:05 PST 2013

I've just run into a problem with Ardour 3 after working for
several days on a complicated recording session. The playhead has
suddenly stopped staying still when it's located to a marker or the
session start using P, Home or Return. It moves to the intended location
but immediately starts rolling.

I've tried shutting down and restarting A3 but there's no difference.
Can anyone tell me how to restore the playhead behaviour to the default
and make it stay still until I tell it to roll?

John