[Ardour-Users] Range duration

Bruno Ruviaro bruviaro at scu.edu
Fri Dec 13 12:47:57 PST 2013

Hi,

I know a somewhat tortuous solution: double click on the range, select
"Export Range", click on the little triangle next to "Time span and channel
options", and you will see the range length in there (you can choose the
unit -- timecode, minutes:seconds, bar:beats).

If there's an easier way, I'd like to know too.

Bruno