[Ardour-Users] help

Bruno Ruviaro bruviaro at scu.edu
Wed Aug 28 15:26:10 PDT 2013

Hi Leo,

Did you register (i.e., create an account) at ardour.org before making your
payment? This way, you can always log in again and download the latest
ready-to-run version for which you donated for. For example with a one-time
donation now (which you just did), you can download the latest Ardour 3.x
as many times as you like as long as you have registered instead of making
an "anonymous" donation. This page explains it better:

http://ardour.org/download.html

If you (like me) want to always have the latest version without having to
build from source, this is the best way to go -- a registered donation or a
regular subscription. Relying on the standard Ubuntu repositories will
always get you an older version of Ardour.

Hope this helps,

Bruno