[Ardour-Users] A3: Silence and session load weirdness after re-open

Q lists at quirq.ukfsn.org
Tue Apr 23 12:04:29 PDT 2013

On 23/04/13 19:45, Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
> no idea. can you rule out distro or library upgrades as a possible reason?
>
> was this the first time you ever tried to reload that particular
> session, or have you done it before, w/o problems?
>
> can you maybe post the session file (not the audio files) to mantis?
> this will enable other people to see if they can reproduce the problem.

I'm using the binary from the Ardour website -- that would rule out
library upgrades wouldn't it? The only recent Ubuntu updates that I can
recall were some networking things, but of course memory is fallible.

I've saved and re-opened the session numerous times successfully; sorry,
forgot to mention that.

I'll upload the session file to Mantis.