[Ardour-Users] Ardour 3.1.10 released.

Christian Osyo osyo.cl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 11:24:42 PDT 2013

Congratulations, admire their work and commitment to the project and
improvements Ardour, the House of Culture Tainã - SP - Brazil (NGOs) and I
share this joy with the new phase of the project Ardour. We use free
software since 2002, the season DeMuDi (Debian Multimedia Distribution). As
a musician and apprentice audio'm very pleased with this new phase. I'm
using Ardour 3 (Beta) with ArchLinux. I would not yet have had serious
problems. Rather, I am writing and producing many songs with various
musicians in my area in São Paulo. Congratulations to all. I would also like to
know more about external hardware compatible with Gnu / Linux + Ardour
3, eg sound
cards and external controllers. Already there is some link with these
relations drivers? Thanks in advance. I'm in here can help. Sorry for my
English Google.

2013/4/9 Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com>

> A packaging mistake led to Ardour 3.1 being released without any
> translation enabled. Ardour 3.1.10 is now available for those who prefer to
> work in one of the translated languages (German, French, Spanish,
> Portugese, Norwegian, Italian, Russian and others).
>
> There are no other functional changes compared to 3.1. The source code
> release remains unchanged (since translations are generated during the
> build process).
>
> You can get it as usual from the download page at
> http://ardour.org/download

tamboresdeaco.org.br
osyo.mus.br