[Ardour-Users] A3: Silence and session load weirdness after re-open

Q lists at quirq.ukfsn.org
Tue Apr 23 06:23:30 PDT 2013

Hi

I'm mixing a session at the moment, DSP load is about 50%, finish for
the day, save and close.

The next morning when I load the session, there's total silence
(nothing's soloed or anything like that) and the DSP load is 2.5%.

I've tried using the .bak file and get the same thing. Looking in
qjackctl, there's loads of track connections to the master, the master's
connected to the monitor and the monitor's connecting to playback_1 and
_2. (I was half expecting to see that some vital connections had been
lost, but it doesn't look that way.)

Other sessions play back fine.

What's going on and how do I fix it?

Cheers