[Ardour-Users] MIDI Controls

Niko Efthymiou nefthy at nefthy.de
Fri Apr 5 05:01:07 PDT 2013

Hey everybody,

I am trying to bind Ardour controls to my BFC 2000. Things work seem to
work fine, except that pan-controls bindings are lost at random (I
haven't been able to observe a pattern here) and some times assignment
for pan or effect automation controls does not work (the BFC receives
the feedback and displays the value, but turning the knob, doesn't do
anything). Has anyone else experienced such problems?

My greatest issue however, is that the assignments are not saved in the
session (or a session template), so they have to bee reassigned each
time, which is quite tedious. Is this a known issue or am I missing
something?

Greetings,

Niko
--