[Ardour-Users] AV Linux-- admin troubles !

david headon davidheadonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 28 04:40:13 PDT 2012

HEllo all,

I have moved from Ubuntu to AV Linux with my Ardour / Mixbus setup, and am rather keen to get to work!

However--
basic admin tasks, ( correctly configuring keymap, setting user permissions etc )
are NOT working in the 'Control Panel' tool provided..

Do i need to simply look at Debian 6x admin methods?
Or should i trawl through the AV Linux forums?
the AV Linux forums are less well-used than ubuntu, and I'm not finding my queries up there..

:(
Anyone on here with a good idea of where to go for good systems-admin advice??
Thanx in advance..

Dav=-0

http://www.remastersys.com/forums/