[Ardour-Users] the installer complains about missing libs, but compile from sources works !

Fred f.rech at yahoo.fr
Tue May 1 08:00:15 PDT 2012

Hi list,

as said in my mail here on 29/04/2012 at 18:19,

the install.sh process fails with "missing library".
But compile Ardour3 from source is ok from rev 12...
(just add the new lv2 to have mdas' intruments support)

2 questions for the dev team, if you please men :

-is it ok to add some (if have) in Mantis, or is it only for
the 11482 rev ?

- After install successfully finished, I have uninstall
and try to ./install.sh the 11482, and it still fails.
Question is : do you want more details ?

Can't tell what, but something is better in the general look of
the app in the revision obtained yesterday :-)
Fred