[Ardour-Users] mix groups for all tracks/busses

Fred f.rech at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 30 13:21:23 PDT 2012

Le 30/03/2012 21:08, Giso Grimm a écrit :
> On 03/30/2012 09:03 PM, Joe Hartley wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 20:53:12 +0200
>> Giso Grimm<gg3137 at vegri.net>  wrote:
>>
>>> is there a way to apply fader changes simultaneously to all tracks
>>> without creating a group and assign all tracks manually?
>>>
>>> Is there a way to assign a track/bus to several groups?
>>>
>>> Its ardour 2.8.11. I am looking for something like the magic "-all-"
>>> edit group, but for the mixer.
>>>
>> You can apply fader automation to the master channel.
>>

> Thanks, but that is not what I am looking for:
>
> Some faders reached their upper limit, and I would like to pull all
> faders down by a few dB (and push the master up by the same amount), to
> gain some headroom.
>
> Giso

Hum, not sure not all, and please don't take that bad, but it seems that
you forget
to start to build the mix with BD at -10 peak level ?

yet can't figure out how to do what you explain whitout a general bus
between
everything and the master. But am not a mix guru, yet !

Good luck,
Fred

Ah, si chaque grain de sable choisissait d'apporter sa goutte d'eau, hein ?