[Ardour-Users] mix groups for all tracks/busses

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 12:37:08 PDT 2012

This is exactly what mix groups are designed for and could be used for.
You could also just manually type in the difference you need to drop them.

If you have already written automation on those tracks, then there is no
such functionality at the moment (A TRIM on automation) but it has been
discussed.  You could also use region gain automation instead of track
automation for that reason.  And of course you could increase the actual
gain of the regions using the ^ keybinding, but note there is an upper
limit to how much you can for this as well.

      Seablade