[Ardour-Users] Ardour 3.0beta4a Control Surface Error? Pls help!

Szilárd Jakab 72guitarist at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 08:07:56 PDT 2012

Hi everyone!

First of all sorry for my English bad blood: I use the google
translator translated
into Hungarian language!

Ardour version 3.0beta4a could configure the controller Edirol U-8, a self
-edited "u8.map" file through.
The error of the slider control parameters of the U8 move, but if you move
the knob quickly, the screen by moving the "freeze" and will only move again
if the U-8 knob clockwise again to the correct value positioners.

If you slowly move the potmétereket, there is no problem: the screen is
normally followed by the movement.

Someone has any idea?

Welcome