[Ardour-Users] Ardour 2.8.13 - compile errors

Christian Weikusat christian at shamanbenefit.net
Mon Jul 2 22:40:36 PDT 2012

I had an error similar to this one here http://ardour.org/node/5191, which could be 'solved' as recommended by setting SYSLIB=1. Unfortunately, it doesn't work (doesn't even install an executable as it seems.
I tried reverting to the previous version but this will now segfault (due tp newer versions of lilv, suil or whatever??).

But of course, I forfeited support when I set SYSLIB=1. So I paid 50$ for the sole effect of no longer being able to use ardour at all.

Please refund my money.