[Ardour-Users] Ardour 3 beta 2 released

Henry W. Peters hwpeters at jamadots.com
Tue Jan 10 09:21:21 PST 2012

Using Debian Squeeze, double clicking the installer, I get the 'run'
window, & get the terminal,but crashes when I select it after entering
my 'sudo' password.  I get, when I select run in terminal & entering
'sudo' password:

> Welcome to the Ardour installer
>
> Ardour will be installed for user henry in /opt
>
> Architecture is x86
> Checking for required disk space
> /home/henry/Ardour_32bit-3.0beta2_11213-dbg/.stage2.run: 244:
> arithmetic expression: expecting primary: " + "
& a dead stop. Problem here for me (at least)...

Suggestions? Thanks.

Henry