[Ardour-Users] SO many problems.

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Tue Dec 18 09:18:53 PST 2012

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 11:54 AM, Patrick Shirkey <
pshirkey at boosthardware.com> wrote:

> It's pretty much the digital marketing standard to have a realtime twitter
> feed on a business/social site these days.

its fairly much standard these days to have a mobile/cell phone. i don't
have one of those.
its fairly much standard these days to have a facebook page. i don't have
one of those.

i direct your attention to:

     http://youtu.be/CK62I-4cuSY

i don't want to totally downplay the potential of some "social media" tech
to improve ardour's visibility and revenue. but i also want to be realistic
and to remain consistent with my own beliefs and principles.