[Ardour-Users] SO many problems.

John Rigg au2 at jrigg.co.uk
Tue Dec 18 08:38:16 PST 2012

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 10:09:09AM -0500, Paul Davis wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 10:03 AM, Christopher Stamper <
> christopherstamper at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > He does have a point though. It's not a great website.
> >

> absolutely.

Not sure I'd agree. The pages usually load fast enough to prevent
me from feeling the urge to punch the screen, it's easy to navigate
unless you're a moron, it doesn't have any irritating popups or
animations, it doesn't force me to install Fl*shPlayer just to do
basic functions that can easily be handled by HTML, and it doesn't
try to spy on my web browsing. I'd say it meets my requirements for
a good web site.

John