[Ardour-Users] SO many problems.

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Tue Dec 18 07:47:00 PST 2012

On Wed, December 19, 2012 2:09 am, Paul Davis wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 10:03 AM, Christopher Stamper <
> christopherstamper at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> He does have a point though. It's not a great website.
>>

> absolutely.
>

>> I'm a web designer, just throwing it out there. I'd volunteer some time
>> :)
>>

> the problem is simply figuring out what to do (technology-wise)

So much to do, So little time....

How about realtime tracking ardour users as they upload new tracks to
soundcloud, bandcamp, etc... integrated with facebook and twitter to
provide detailed analytics on which tracks/artists/producers are trending
at any given time of day/week/month/year...?

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd