[Ardour-Users] a few thoughts

Steve the Fiddle stevethefiddle at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 11:11:00 PST 2012

> Here we have a 24 year old man trying to put in a little positive feedback.
> That should be encouraged.
That gets my vote :=)

> and my idea of bundling plugins hasn't even been really discussed.
My 2 cents...

I don't really see the need for Ardour to bundle effects. The Ardour
developers "job" is to develop Ardour. If the core functionality is
there then the user is free to install as few or as many effects as
they wish.

I agree that it would be nice if there were a few more really high
quality effects to run natively, efficiently in Ardour, but that is
not really the job of the Ardour developers. Their job is to develop
the DAW. Others can develop add-ons/plug-ins.

Steve