[Ardour-Users] a few thoughts

Sam Tuke mail at samtuke.com
Sun Dec 2 14:14:13 PST 2012

On 12/02/2012 06:51 PM, Gordon JC Pearce wrote:

> I don't want to use audio software that looks like a spreadsheet.
> Computers are unmusical enough, without making "creative" software
> look the same as doing your tax returns.

Each to their own. The great thing about Free Software is that anybody
with time and willpower can make their own contributions and customise
interfaces to their needs.

If you want more graphical user interfaces for plugins then it's within
your power to make them, or support others to do it on your behalf.

This isn't a zero sum game and there is no conflict of interest that I
can see.

Sam.