[Ardour-Users] Incorrect download for Ardour 2.8.16 OS X Intel

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sun Dec 30 08:44:42 PST 2012

The recent release of Ardour 2.8.16 for OS X Intel was incorrectly
packaged, which led to it missing the ability to save/restore AudioUnit
plugin settings (i.e. just like the cost-free version).

If you paid for a copy of this, please send me your invoice ID and I will
send you (quick) instructions on how you can get a new (correct) copy.

My sincere apologies to anyone who was inconvenienced by this mistake.