[Ardour-Users] Mail List Traffic

Al Thompson althompson58 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 22:29:16 PDT 2011

On 09/13/2011 01:07 AM, Kevin Cosgrove wrote:
> Didn't there used to be more traffic on ardour-users?  Did folks move
> to the forum?  Or, is ardour3 development drawing a lot of people
> over to ardour-devel?  I imagine at least the developers are busier
> over on the other list.
>
> Just curious....

I had been wondering the same thing.

--
---
Check out the website I've been cobbling together.  It will never be

My blog, with commentary on a variety of things, including audio,
mixing, equipment, etc, is at:
   http://audioandmore.wordpress.com

Staat heißt das kälteste aller kalten Ungeheuer.  Kalt lügt es auch;
und diese Lüge kriecht aus seinem Munde: 'Ich, der Staat, bin das Volk.'
                                                - [Friedrich Nietzsche]