[Ardour-Users] Driver for Digidesign MBox 2

Harry van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 04:00:37 PDT 2011

Hi Barry,

Based on your @eircom.net I'm gonna guess your in Ireland. +1 the irish LA
scene, I'm based in Limerick :)

A quick search "linux mbox 2" returned a couple of intresting links:
http://ardour.org/node/1580
http://www.zamaudio.com/?p=97

I hope your kinda familiar with compiling stuff... there are directions
there on the 2nd link anyway!

Good luck, post your result back here please, I'm intrested to see if it
works, we have some similar devices in college & it would be good to know if
JACK should just run on them :)

-Harry