[Ardour-Users] Help wanted to export Ardour session

Nando nandinga at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 08:58:22 PDT 2011

Hi Pierre,

I think you wanted to write to the whole mailing list, and not only me (as
you did). For that, it is better to start a new thread, so replies to each
issue doesn't mix, so I've copied this message to the list with a new
subject.

To help you a bit, if you go to the menu Session > Expport > Export audio
files... you'll get a dialog that lets you export the audio, selecting the
format of the audio files, and by clicking "Advanced", selecting the tracks
to include and the time range.

Ardour is not that different from any of the other DAWs in the market, so if
you don't succeed, your friend will probably be able to export the tracks.

Good luck!!