[Ardour-Users] percussion track on A3 ?

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 04:24:30 PDT 2011

If it is in Mantis it ensures it doesn't get lost.  It does not ensure
that it will be implemented within any set time frame, as what gets
implemented is much more up to the developers that do the
implementation than anything.  That is the way with Open Source.

Not saying it won't get implemented soon, but I would guess that there
is a decent chance it won't be before A3 is released.

       Seablade