[Ardour-Users] Adding tracks or busses disconnects Ardour from JACK

Q lists at quirq.ukfsn.org
Sun Oct 9 11:03:28 PDT 2011

On 09/10/11 18:34, Chooch Schubert wrote:
  Are these new sessions that you've created since the upgrade? Might be
something weird from importing an old session.

> I would try renaming your JACK and Ardour config files so that new defaults are created. If that fixes things then track down which of the settings is causing problems.
>
> {c}

These are old sessions, not ones created with 2.8.12.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give renaming the config files a try.
Would the be the ardour.rc file in the .ardour2 folder in /home/user?