[Ardour-Users] Slow graphics with large project

Benjamin Scherrer realhangman at web.de
Sat Oct 8 08:08:56 PDT 2011

Hi,

thanks for pointing this out. It's a problem for me since I started
using Ardour years ago.

Here's my bug report:
http://tracker.ardour.org/view.php?id=2982

It's about the same problem in current Ardour3. I don't know whether you
are using lots of regions, too, but I'm pretty sure that this is at
least a closely related problem that Ardour has with too much region
data and the gui drawing.

Best
Benjamin