[Ardour-Users] Cleaning up unused regions

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Wed Oct 5 12:38:56 PDT 2011

On 10/05/2011 09:30 PM, Brett McCoy wrote:
> I think the only way this could work, rather than copying and pasting,
> is to bounce the section of desired audio to another track by
> recording from the original track to the second track and then
> deleting the original track altogether. That could get tedious,
> though, if there are many tracks and regions to copy.

It does work, of course. Actually, the options are manually recording
and the bounce command. Has been a while, but if I recall right, bounce
creates a new region that you will find in the region list, then.

I think I used both to trim down sessions before sharing them.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/