[Ardour-Users] updating ardour issue

Nick Ramm seeyoushortly at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 5 03:24:47 PDT 2011

I have updated from 2.8.6 to 2.8.12
I have also, at the same time, changed OS from ubuntu Lucid to AV Linux 5.0.

I saved my lucid ardour files onto a Lacie external hard drive, installed the new OS, and now i'm copying them back
into the home folder of a fresh install of AVlinux.
I have no problem playing back/recording. The problem is with exporting.

When exporting i get "cannot write to: home/ardour/...
Many thanks,
Nick