[Ardour-Users] Determine bpm of given audio

Casey Shultz casey.shultz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 11:10:02 PDT 2011

I don't think there's anything unprofessional about letting them hear a
click track at 120bpm or something and have them say "slower" or "faster"
until you've picked the correct tempo.

PS: Sorry about the double-post mn0. I accidentally only replied to you the
first time.
--
Casey Shultz
http://scifisurplus.com