[Ardour-Users] Question about Ardour 2.8.11

Benjamin Scherrer realhangman at web.de
Fri Nov 4 05:01:57 PDT 2011

Hi,

maybe this is also related to this bug report?
http://tracker.ardour.org/view.php?id=2982

I've had problems with this for a long time and it does not seem to have
changed neither in current 2.x svn nor 3.x svn.

Nick, could I have your patch for some testing on my machine? Maybe it's
only about loading, but if it would solve the slow zooming problem,
too... you see in my bug report that I'm willing to spend quite some
money on this :)

Best
Benjamin