[Ardour-Users] Made with Ardour

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri May 27 04:15:31 PDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-05-27 at 12:55 +0200, Christian Weikusat wrote:
> > Germans need the snare! Without they will definitely clap on one and three...
>
> Germans will clap on one and three no matter what...even it's 3/4 or 7/8 ;-)

You're confusing white trash with Germans. I never heard anybody
clapping to Schubert's Winterreise. It's a different audience. Ok, a lot
of those people paying to listen to Schubert are snobbish and stiff as a
poker. But I don't like prejudices. Especially here in the ex coal
miners region called the Ruhrgebiet we do have international schools for
arts, e.g. at Folkwang you can't study if you are ungifted. We are
exporting not only academical music, but also original Punk, such as the
Upright Citizens.

People of all nations are listening to Radio and TV bullshit, as long
the meters freeze at 0 dB. Listening to this kind of "audio material" is
comparable to necrophilia. Most of the humans all over the world are
that degenerated.

Please, turn on the radio and listen to international music.

;)

Ralf