[Ardour-Users] Made with Ardour

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Thu May 26 07:24:09 PDT 2011

On Thu, 26 May 2011 06:39:57 -0700
Mark Knecht <markknecht at gmail.com> wrote:
> Production wise it was fun but I hated the snare from start
> to finish.

Interesting, I am in the middle of producing an album with a friend's
band, and am learning more about mixing as I go.  I'd be interested to
know what you don't like about the snare.  I think I know, and have an
opinion about the drum sound in general, but would like to find out
what you think isn't working with the snare here.

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com