[Ardour-Users] KORG NANOKONTROL

Chooch Schubert choochus at gmail.com
Mon May 23 15:30:26 PDT 2011

I created the map file that Paul included in Ardour3 so the nanoKontrol
should work "out of the box" there. Actually this reminds me that I need to
send a new version since the bank button doesn't work right.

Gabe: Somehow it had never occurred to me to run the Nano software through
Wine. I'm very excited to try it tonight! Thanks for the tip!

  {c}