[Ardour-Users] KORG NANOKONTROL

Gabbe Nord gabbe.nord at gmail.com
Mon May 23 05:41:13 PDT 2011

Hello!

I use the NANOKONTROL for ardour2, haven't moved to A3 yet.
To configure the device you just use KORGs own controlsoftware through wine,
works out of the box without any hassle.
In ardour2 you simply connect the device to ardour through jack, enable
Generic MIDI and use the middle mousebutton on whatever controller in ardour
you want to bind, then just move the appropriate fader/push the appropriate
button on the NANOKONTROL.

hot tip: You need to use their software to set all the buttons to
toggle-mode and not momentary if you want to use them traditionally for
solo/mute etc, since they, atleast for me, was configured to be on momentary
mode out of the box.

Much joy! =)