[Ardour-Users] graphical EQs [was: what linux audio, project, do you miss?]

Kim Cascone kim at anechoicmedia.com
Fri Mar 4 08:22:31 PST 2011

On 03/04/2011 04:52 AM, Bernardo Barros wrote:
> 2011/3/3 Kim Cascone<kim at anechoicmedia.com>:
>> although works very well with traditional musical instruments
>> and why I miss my GRM EQ and other plugs they make
>
> Kim, I would also like to see around a libre project inspired by the
> GRMTools. :-)

yes - the GRM tools were the secret weapon in my arsenal of sound
processing plugs
and the 31 band EQ was in *constant use* as a sound sculptor
the fact the the good folks at INA-GRM created this tool suite reflects
that they fully understand the needs of acousmatic/electro-acoustic
composers
a FOSS version would be very welcome! :)