[Ardour-Users] what linux audio project do you miss?

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 03:13:32 PST 2011

The both of you do realize there is such thing as a linear phase EQ right?
 It is not used live due to latency involved in using it, but there is
absolutely no reason it couldn't be used in a DAW for recording purposes.
 Of course a good KT EQ is going to be pretty dang good in that regards as
well in my experience.

           Seablade