[Ardour-Users] what linux audio project do you miss?

Christopher Stamper christopherstamper at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 08:21:54 PST 2011

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 11:18 AM, Michael Bechard <gothmagog at yahoo.com>wrote:

> I understand that your main complaint seems to be about the quality of what
> we
> already have, so ok; suggest changes to those packages. But please, don't
> suggest we create yet another EQ plugin.

Very true. Take the best param EQ, and add a nice GUI (can you even do that
with LADSPA? I don't know...). Make it accessible to people who aren't
experts, so they don't give up on Linux saying 'there wasn't even a decent
EQ'.

I'm thinking the three-band parametric EQ that comes with Ardour. Can't
remember who made it, but it seems to be a pretty good one.

--
Christopher Stamper
Email: christopherstamper at gmail.com
Mobile: 673-8421 (Voice/SMS)