[Ardour-Users] what linux audio project do you miss?

Victor victorcuad at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 13:13:00 PST 2011

Hello, I'm Victor and I'm currently studying computers science in Spain. I'm
looking for a topic for my final carreer project (that should start on
september 2011 and finish on june 2012),  and it seems like a good excuse to
contribute to the linux audio scene. So, what do you miss? let your
imagination fly, from plugins(ladspa, lv2, vsti, nyquist...), virtual
instruments.. to musical applications (chordata and bizarre things..), etc.