[Ardour-Users] Ardour in Space?

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Mon Jun 6 14:22:46 PDT 2011

On Monday 06 June 2011 20:00:07 Paul Davis wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 1:42 PM, Jonathan Stowe
> <jns at its-going-to-be-fabulous.com> wrote:
>
> [ ... ]
>
> the session appears to be called "Innovation Day" or "Innovation Dog"
> and my gut feeling is that the track with the visible waveform is
> human speech.

Given the facts (waveform, session-title and timecode) I think this is their
voice-recorder with the global interkom and maybe the first track is alarms.

Someone should tell them about timemachine! That also records the stuff in
front after something bad happened. :-)

Anyway, cool that ardour made it into "space"!

Have fun,

Arnold