[Ardour-Users] ardour 3.0 alpha season drawing to an end

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Mon Jul 11 08:14:11 PDT 2011

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 11:11 AM, David Kastrup <dak at gnu.org> wrote:

> It is not possible to report bugs without a login there.  Anyway, the
> second cursor selector (between "Select/Move Objects or Ranges" and
> "Select Zoom Range" does not appear to have a mouse-over help.

its not a random dumping ground for bugs. its a bug *tracker* which
means that we need/want to be able to communicate with bug reporters
during the life of the bug. it would be a nightmare if we simply had a
bunch of random anonymous bug reports (its hard enough as it is).

it is indeed unfortunate that it doesn't share logins with ardour.org.