[Ardour-Users] new track -- all Linux inside

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Sun Jan 30 14:10:43 PST 2011

On 01/30/2011 10:37 PM, Thomas Vecchione wrote:
> Heh not to many people around here into sound art much huh?

ah dammit! i read kim's mail late at night on a laptop with sound muted,
didn't really see the author's name, clicked on the link, found a tarot
catalogue, thought fucking eso spam and deleted the mail without
thinking twice about it.

NOW i've got it. love the sound design of that page - great track!
the fine art of understatement.

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Meister für Veranstaltungstechnik (Bühne/Studio), Elektrofachkraft
Audio and event engineer - Ambisonic surround recordings

http://stackingdwarves.net