[Ardour-Users] Automation and BCF 2000

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Sun Feb 27 14:16:30 PST 2011

On 02/27/2011 07:58 PM, Erich wrote:
> What I meant is: Im Having an automation, maybee 10 dots in all. I set
> auto-mode to change, add 5 dots. Then I want to delete 2 of them. I mark
> them, hit delete and have some 1000 points somerwhere else in the
> automation each alternating about 5db. The BFC gets cracy. If I try to
> delete them I get another thousend or so. Only way is Ctrl-Z 5 to 6
> times and slowly all the new points disappear, but also most of what I
> edidet before!

sounds familiar. i haven't been able to create a good minimal testcase
yet (usually happened on massive sessions i was reluctant to post to
mantis), but we should definitely create a ticket for this.

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Tonmeister VDT

http://stackingdwarves.net