[Ardour-Users] Preference to remove button click sound

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Fri Feb 25 12:07:56 PST 2011

On 02/25/2011 07:31 PM, Thomas Vecchione wrote:
> This sound is not from Ardour.  Not real sure how you are getting it,
> but Ardour itself does not create any sound when you click mute or solo
> that I am aware of, and certainly isn't doing so here.

otoh, it isn't fading on and off either iirc. so if there is some sound
on the channel (even if it is only a very soft and low hum), muting and
unmuting might produce a click. just a guess.

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Tonmeister VDT

http://stackingdwarves.net