[Ardour-Users] Preference to remove button click sound

Chooch Schubert choochus at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 11:36:21 PST 2011

Thank you all. Gone now.

I'm on Ubuntu 10.10. Previously there were no sounds being made because they
are controlled by PulseAudio and PA gets suspended when jack starts. I
recently installed the jack-pulse bridge from the kxstudio PPAs so the
sounds "came back".

I guess I just never noticed them in other applications, but they were very
apparent in Ardour since I had never heard them there before!!

thanks again!
  {c}