[Ardour-Users] copy/paste MIDI notes

Wayne wayne at in-giro.org
Tue Dec 6 13:35:40 PST 2011

Il giorno mar, 06/12/2011 alle 19.20 +0100, fred ha scritto:

> Hi list,
>
> In the screenshot joined here, I have :
>
> 1. select the last green 4 notes with left mouse
> 2. Ctrl+C
> 3. move the playhead to the mark and unselect notes
> 4. Ctrl+V
> 5. notes are copied, but not at chosen time
>
> have tried with edit point set to marker, mouse or playhead, and notes
> never paste where they are supposed to.
> have tried the same combination of edit point set with edit mode at lock,
> slide and splice, and the same behaviour :(
>
> What am I doing wrong here ?

    i sometimes see the same behavior, especially when a tempo/meter
change is present on the timeline.  also, sometimes i cannot even
manually drag the notes back to their correct position, as they just
jump back to their original position.  i have been waiting to file a
bug, as i too am not sure if i am not understanding something about how
MIDI note copy/paste should be working in A3.

peace, w

http://wayne.in-giro.org