[Ardour-Users] the route parameters window

Jason McCune jason at jasonmccune.com
Tue Dec 6 10:59:35 PST 2011

> ok, cool. yes, the matrix patchbay looks like a good solution; keeping
> both is probably unnecessary.
> (i guess now i'll have to go ask the mixbus folks about their trajectory
> for Ardour3 integration -- i mostly use mixbus now, and i imagine they'd be
> proud to have a nice matrix patchbay like that!)

I agree, at first I was concerned because I use this a lot in A2, but the
matrix does look like a much more elegant way to check/make connections.

Plutek, Let me know what you hear from Mixbus on the A3 integration.  I was
curious about this as well since I've been using Mixbus for a while now on
OS X.  Thanks!!