[Ardour-Users] export several regions with a command line ?

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 03:30:24 PDT 2011

Create range markers on the timeline, typically I do this quickly by
selecting all regions and right clicking, create multiple range
markers, but you may want to create the range markers manually if you
have multiple regions per range.  Once you have the range markers
created, open the locations window and you can rename them quickly
using the UP and DOWN arrows to move between the name field of
different range markers, and then Export>Export All Ranges to Multiple
Audiofiles to export all of them at once.

        Thomas Vecchione